Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP)
Welcome to Livonia Public Schools’ Great Start Readiness Program at Garfield Community School!
Livonia Public Schools’ Great Start Readiness Program offers a high quality, state funded, preschool program that focuses on preparing 4 year olds who qualify, to successfully begin Kindergarten. Developmentally appropriate activities are planned by a credentialed teaching team, that are responsive to individual strengths, needs and interests of each student.
- Full day program 4 days/week, M-Th 8:30am-3:45pm
- Highly qualified teaching staff
- Classroom teacher/child ratio 1:8
- Use of state approved curriculum and assessment tool
- Breakfast, school lunch and snack provided
- Bussing home at the end of the day
To qualify, a child must:
- Be 4 years old on or before September 1
- Be a resident in the Livonia Public Schools district
- Meet eligibility criteria as determined by the State of Michigan
For further registration information, please contact us at (734) 744-2715 or email@example.com