Webster Elementary School PTA is proud to present a $500 scholarship for eligible graduating seniors to be used for educational expenses.
Who can apply?: Any student graduating from a Livonia Public Schools High School who attended Webster Elementary for two or more years and is a current PTSA member at their school.
- Student submits the following: 1) a Letter of Recommendation, 2) completed scholarship application, and 3) essay, by the due date of Friday, May 1, 2020. Email .doc or .pdf entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries will be date stamped. Your name and the words “Webster Scholarship” MUST be included in the file name.
- Applications reviewed by committee at Webster. We will acknowledge receipt of applications by email.
- Recipient will be granted a check payable to the student.
- Recipient will be notified via email/phone by May 26, 2020.
- We will present the scholarship to the recipient during the Senior Clap Out at Webster (date/time TBD). The recipient should be prepared to attend and present a brief inspirational message to our students.