Transition Programs

  • Referrals

    Referrals for enrollment are initiated by the Resident School District. Parents who are interested in having their student referred to a Transition Program must contact their Resident School District staff or Special Education Department to discuss their request for a referral. 

    School Districts Served by the Franklin Transition Program, Garfield Community School, and Livonia Transition Program: 

    • Crestwood
    • Garden City
    • Livonia
    • Northville
    • Plymouth Canton
    • Redford Union
    • Romulus
    • South Redford
    • Van Buren
    • Wayne Westland
    • Westwood