Welcome to Livonia Public Schools!
We are excited to welcome you to our district! We hope this page will provide you with all the necessary information to register your child
HOW TO REGISTER
- Gather the REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION.
- Complete the REGISTRATION PACKET, then print it at home, or at registration.
- Visit the appropriate building with the information from steps 1 and 2 to complete the registration process. You MUST complete your child's registration IN PERSON. Your child will not be enrolled in LPS until all information has been provided.
If your child will require and is eligible for bus transportation for the 2023-2024 school year, please follow the instructions below to make that request in Parent Connect. If your child has transportation via an IEP, you do not need to register, as those arrangements will be made separately for your child.
If you are unsure if your child is eligible for transportation, please email lpsbus@livoniapublicschools.
1. Log into Parent Connect (you may access from the LPS website, under the Parents tab or via your school website’s Parents tab).
2. Once you are logged in, click on the “Fall Enrollment Confirmation” red link in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Click on “Transportation,” then select “Yes” from the mini-dropdown menu in the center of the screen.
5. Click on “Updates Complete” and then “Return to main menu” at the top left. Your request will automatically be submitted to our Transportation Department. Routes will be posted in late August in Parent Connect, under the Transportation section.
TRANSPORTATION FOR MAGNET PROGRAMS
For students in the following programs, parents must submit the form via the link below, to request transportation.
* Students enrolled in ACAT at Webster; MACAT at Frost Middle School; or MSC or CAPA at Churchill High School.
Please CLICK ON THIS FORM TO REQUEST TRANSPORTATION for ACAT, MACAT, MSC or CAPA. Please fill out one form per student.
Elementary students who live further than 1 mile from the school and across busy roads are eligible for bus service. Middle school and high school students who live further than 1.5 miles from the school are eligible for bus service.
Before- and After-School Child Care
If you require School Age Child Care (SACC) before or after the school day, please contact Marranda Capener at (734) 744-2966, to inquire about availability. More information on the SACC program can be found HERE.
For the 2023-2024 school year, the entry date cut-off for a child entering kindergarten is September 1, 2023. A child who resides in the Livonia Public Schools attendance area may be enrolled in kindergarten if he/she is at least 5 years of age by September 1, 2023.
Parents of a child with a birth date after September 1, but before December 1, 2023 may request early entry for enrollment.
Please request the early entry form upon registration at your child’s school, or download and print the form HERE.