If possible, please send in the following items for your child. Please try to send them in for the first day of school:
- A spare change of clothes for warm and cold weather. Please make sure your child’s name is on the tags just in case.
- A family picture that includes your child - these will be hung on the inside of our classroom door to assist with times in which we miss our families. If you have a digital copy feel free to email it to me and I will print it out!
- You can email me or send hard copies of pictures of your child, family, friends, vacation, etc. that your child can use for first author writing. We write daily in our classroom and students LOVE being able to write about home-life and sharing it with us here at school.
- A daily snack from home (separate from lunch). If you would like your child to eat breakfast at school you can send that in as well.
- If your child is not fully potty trained we will also need diapers/pull-ups, wipes, and any other items needed to assist your child with use of the restroom.
In addition to the above personal supplies please check out the ACT 18 supply list we put out at the end of last school year and Mrs. Boka sent out again last week through the Yubbler.com fundraising website. It is not required to purchase these items but any donations are appreciated. You can choose to use the website as 50% of the proceeds go back to our school or can purchase some of these supplies elsewhere.
We greatly appreciate your support this school year. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have about your child and his/her education. I look forward to seeing you all soon!