Mrs. Roeser’s Supply Wish List
The following are items that would benefit our classroom, please keep in mind that these are suggested items and there is not a requirement for you to purchase any or all of the items on this list.
It would be greatly appreciated if a spare change of clothes for warm and cold weather (including underwear and socks) were sent in for your child - with your child’s name clearly labeled.
If your child uses wipes when using the bathroom, please send in a package of those to keep at school.
You are welcome to send snacks in bulk to keep at school. I can let you know when more is needed.
- (2) 1-inch binders with clear front insert
- (1) 1.5-inch binder with clear front insert
- Snack / Sandwich / Quart or Freezer Size Bags
- Glue Sticks
- Picture of student (for First Author writing binder)
- Anti-bacterial WIPES!
- Sterilite plastic storage bins (the $.94 ones at Target will do!)
- Art Shirt (a t-shirt that you don’t mind gets dirty during art projects)
- Thin EXPO markers
- Edible reinforcers (your child’s favorite)
- Velcro dots
Thank you! See you in September!
Mrs. Stephanie Roeser