Below you will find the suggested school supply list for Ms. Drabicki’s 4th grade for the 2023-2024 school year. Please label and separate donation items- any donations are appreciated! Thank you!
This year, the district is providing the following school supplies, but you are more than welcome to purchase your own for extras.
- Two pocket folder- this is the blue communication folder
- 24 Pencils
- Crayons and colored pencils
- 2 Highlighters
- Sticky Notes
These items below are from both the Suggested Supply List and are specific to our classroom:
- Water bottle, labeled with name
- Clorox wipes
- Two pocket folder- any design, to keep at school
- Pencil case or pouch
- Gallon-sized plastic baggies
- Markers- Crayola preferred
- Pencil sharpener with lid
- Kleenex and 1-2 paper towel rolls
- Calculator- Dollar Tree ones are fine!
- Expo Markers- please keep them stocked throughout the year
- Glue sticks- no liquid glue, please
- Binder- one inch, any style
- Pencils- mechanical preferred
- 6 one-subject notebooks- will be used throughout the year- please bring 3 to school the first day and keep the rest at home until needed