Below you will find the suggested school supply list for Ms. Drabicki’s 4th grade for the 2020-2021 school year. Please label and separate teacher/donation items. Please, no more baggies or Band-Aids for this school year for our classroom. Thank you!
This year, the district is providing the following school supplies, but you are more than welcome to purchase your own for extras.
- Two pocket folder- this is the blue communication folder
- 24 Pencils
- Skinny markers
- Crayons and colored pencils
- 2 Highlighters
- Sticky Notes
These items below are from the Suggested Supply List and are unique to our classroom:
- Headphones- you get what you pay for!
- Beach towel or small blanket- we will be using these to sit on outside when we take mask breaks or to do classwork outside when it's warm
- Water bottle, labeled with name
- Clorox wipes- if you can find them!
- Two pocket folder- any design, to keep at school
- Pencil case or pouch
- Pencil sharpener with lid
- Calculator- Dollar Tree ones are fine!
- Expo Markers- please keep them stocked throughout the year
- Glue sticks- no liquid glue, please
- Binder- one inch, any style- optional, otherwise will be given a used one to borrow
- Pencils- mechanical preferred, optional to also donate mechanical for teacher
- 6 one-subject notebooks- will be used throughout the year- please bring 3 to school the first day and keep the rest at home until needed
- Post-it notes- optional donation for teacher and personal