Below you will find the suggested school supply list for Ms. Drabicki’s 4th grade for the 2022-2023 school year. Please label and separate donation items- any donations are appreciated! Please, no more Band-Aids for this school year for our classroom. Thank you!
This year, the district is providing the following school supplies, but you are more than welcome to purchase your own for extras.
- Two pocket folder- this is the blue communication folder
- 24 Pencils
- Skinny markers
- Crayons and colored pencils
- 2 Highlighters
- Sticky Notes
These items below are from the Suggested Supply List and are unique to our classroom:
- Water bottle, labeled with name
- Clorox wipes- if you can find them!
- Two pocket folder- any design, to keep at school
- Pencil case or pouch
- Gallon-sized plastic baggies
- Pencil sharpener with lid
- Kleenex and 1-2 paper towel rolls
- Calculator- Dollar Tree ones are fine!
- Expo Markers- please keep them stocked throughout the year
- Glue sticks- no liquid glue, please
- Binder- one inch, any style
- Pencils- mechanical preferred
- 6 one-subject notebooks- will be used throughout the year- please bring 3 to school the first day and keep the rest at home until needed