A developmentally appropriate activity-based program for 3 and 4 year olds which offers a variety of cognitive, art, free play, gross motor, fine motor, music, and social skill components with a thematic approach.
Criteria for Admission for 2022/2023:
3 year program: Child must turn 3 on or before September 1, 2022
3+ program: Child must turn 4 between September and December 2022
4 year program: Child must turn 4 on or before September 1, 2022
Children are required to be potty-trained. The Preschool Enrichment program runs from September through June. Below are the times and cost of the program for the 2022/2023 school year:
3 Year Olds: (10 monthly installments)
- Tue/Thur. 9:00-11:45 am - $176.00/mo.
- Mon./Wed./Fri. 9:00-11:30 am - $222.00/mo.
3+ Class: Tues & Thur, 8:45-11:45 am - $176.00/mo.
4 Year Olds: (10 monthly installments)
- Tue./Thur. 12:45-3:45 pm - $176.00/mo.
- Mon./Wed./Fri. 8:45-11:45 am OR 12:45-3:45 pm - $264.00/mo.
- Tues./Wed./Thur./Fri. 8:45-11:45 am - $352.00/mo.
- Mon./Tues./Wed./Thur. 12:30-3:30 pm - $352.00/mo.
Registration Fees: $90/1st child; $55/each additional child (non-refundable)
Tuition is paid in 10 monthly installments as follows: • One tuition payment due upon registration; applied to the June bill • Second payment due by September 10th • Remaining installments due by the 10th of each month, October through May
Gayle Fedoronko, Supervisor:
734 744-2813, Ext. 22991