Third Grade Supply List 2019-2020
Third grade students will be keeping their personal school supplies in their own desk. We recommend picking up some extras of these items, if you find them on sale, and send them in as your child needs them.
• Backpack (No wheeled backpacks as they do not fit into the lockers.)
• 2 sturdy, two pocket folders, preferably poly, plastic folders (COLORS red, blue)
• 2 Composition Notebooks (black and white, 9 ¾ X 7 ½, wide ruled)
• Pencil Case to hold pencils, glue sticks, crayons, etc.
• 3 Large Glue Sticks
• Box of Crayons OR Colored Pencils (no more than 24 count)
• Ruler Inches and centimeters
• 24 Pencils (sharpened)
• 2 Large Pink Erasers OR Pencil Top Erasers
• 2 Red Pens
• 2 Highlighters
• 1 pkg. of Post It Notes
• Pkg. of Dry Erase Markers (black or blue)
• Whiteboard Eraser OR Old Sock to use for eraser
• Personal Earbuds or Headphones to use with Chromebooks and in Computer Lab (please put in a zip lock bag and label with your child’s name)
• Art Shirt (Please put it in a zip lock bag and label with child’s name)
• And...ONE POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
Classroom Donations are greatly appreciated: Clorox Wipes Roll of paper towel 2 boxes of Kleenex Ziploc Bags (gallon, quart or sandwich size) Sharpened Pencils Glue sticks Expo Markers Post It Notes Ream of copy paper (white)