- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
SHS PTSA Officers and Committee Chairs 2020-21
President: Madeline Acosta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Denise Barry
Secretary: Denise Stein
Treasurer: Anne Spiegle
Membership: Terri Rentis (Rentist@hotmail.com)
Youth Making a Difference:
2020-21 Meeting Dates
Meetings are at 6:30 PM in the Principal's Conference Room
All are welcome
September 9, 2020
October 7, 2020
November 5, 2020
No Meeting in December
January 6, 2021
February 3, 2021
March 3, 2021
April 7, 2021
May 5, 2021
June 2, 2021
** Dates coincide with the 1st Wednesday of every month once school begins. **