SHS Athletic Department Information
Athletic Director: Lori Hyman, C.M.A.A.
Certified Master Athletic Administrator
Phone: (734) 744-2660, ext. 48994
From the Desk of the Athletic Director
2019 Meet the Team Night Presentation
Athletic Secretary: Cheryl Ebben
Phone: (734) 744-2660 ext. 48916
Fax: (734) 744-2828
Athletic Trainer: Erin Pavlovich
Colors: Double Blue (Columbia and Navy) and White
Football/Soccer Stadium: Lester C. Anders Field (dedicated 1967)
Competition Gym: Jay W. Formsma Memorial Gymnasium (dedicated 1973)
Pay to Participate: 2019-20
ANNUAL FEE OF $350 COVERS AN ATHLETE FOR ONE OR MORE SPORTS DURING A SCHOOL YEAR
The $350 Pay to Participate fee needs to be paid online (see the instructions for Pay Schools on the athletic website). Online payments are the only method of payment the Livonia Public Schools will accept.
- If an athlete qualified for Free Lunch last year, the fee is $100. However, they must reapply through the Free Lunch Program annually. If status changes, the balance will be collected.
- If an athlete qualified for Reduced Lunch last year, the fee is $175. They, too, must reapply through the Free Lunch Program annually. If the status changes, the balance will be collected.
- There will be NO payment plans set up by the athletic department. Payment plans can only be achieved by going online, using Pay Schools via a credit card, and paying off your credit card.
- Coaches may require the PTP fee to be paid prior to giving out equipment/uniforms.
- An athlete must pay the fee in order to play in the first scrimmage or contest.
- The LPS District-wide financial cap (grades 7-12th) is $700 per family.
Links for Payschools Online Payment for Athletic Fees
For individuals who do not qualify for government assistance based on documents submitted to the LPS Food Services Program
For individuals who qualify for Reduced Lunches based on documents submitted to the LPS Food Services Program
For individuals who qualify for Free Lunches based on documents submitted to the LPS Food Services Program
Files and Forms
- Fall 2019 Sports Information
- 2019 Fall Sports Photo Information
- Current LPS Physical Form
- SHS Coaches Directory
- SHS Athletics FAQ
- SHS Fitness Center Usage Guidelines
- Team Fundraising Guidelines
- Fundraising Application Form
- SHS Letter Jacket Guidelines
- LPS Self-Disclosure Policy
- SHS Heat Index Policy
- SHS Athletic Injury Protocol
- MHSAA Scholar-Athlete Information
- SHS Athletics Quick Reference Guide