REVISED BOYS BASKETBALL "NO CONTACT" TRY-OUT DATES
Saturday, Jan. 16th - 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Monday, Jan. 18th - 3:00 PM-5:00 PM
Tuesday, Jan. 19th - 3:00 PM-5:00 PM
Saturday, Jan. 16th - 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Monday, Jan. 18th - 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
Tuesday, Jan. 19th - 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
Saturday, Jan. 16th - 12:00 PM-2:00 PM
Monday, Jan. 18th - 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
Tuesday, Jan. 19th - 6:00 PM-8:00 PMBowling Tryout Information:For anyone interested in SHS bowling:
Stevenson Boys and Girls Bowling Try-outs(2 DAYS)
Any Questions, please email the coach:Girls Bowling Coach-Tom Colosimo email@example.comBoys Bowling Coach-Brent Wojtyniak-bwojtyniak28@gmail.
- Saturday 1/16 from 1-3 PM at Merribowl
- Sunday, 1/17 from 9:30-11:30 AM at Merribowl
See you at MerriBowl!Winter Sports Photo Day - Tuesday, January 26, 2021 Information
INTEREST FORMSHere is the link for the YouTube live stream: https://youtu.be/
- Winter Sports Photo Day Letter and Schedule
- Winter Sports Photo Day Social Distancing Guidelines
- Winter Sports Photo Day Order Envelope
l3CwSaPTieYThank you, Lori Hyman-Athletic Administrator
Livonia Stevenson Athletics
Dear Stevenson Community:We have had several requests inquiring as to whether or not tailgating will be allowed at any of our Athletic events this year. This is to let you know that Livonia Stevenson will NOT be allowing tailgating or gatherings of any type at any of our Athletic events this year. This policy applies to both indoor and outdoor events and also to events held off-campus (i.e. Cross Country, Golf, Hockey). We appreciate your kind cooperation and understanding concerning this matter. Thank you for your assistance with this policy.I have also included two documents for your review: KLAA Spectator Policy and Livonia Stevenson Event Policies.Thank you, Lori Hyman-Athletic Administrator
SHS Athletic Department Information
Athletic Director: Lori Hyman, C.M.A.A.
Certified Master Athletic Administrator
Phone: (734) 744-2660, ext. 48994
From the Desk of the Athletic Director
Athletic Secretary: Cheryl Ebben
Phone: (734) 744-2660 ext. 48916
Fax: (734) 744-2828
Athletic Trainer: Erin Pavlovich
Colors: Double Blue (Columbia and Navy) and White
Football/Soccer Stadium: Lester C. Anders Field (dedicated 1967)
Competition Gym: Jay W. Formsma Memorial Gymnasium (dedicated 1973)
Pay to Participate: 2019-20
ANNUAL FEE OF $350 COVERS AN ATHLETE FOR ONE OR MORE SPORTS DURING A SCHOOL YEAR
The $350 Pay to Participate fee needs to be paid online (see the instructions for Pay Schools on the athletic website). Online payments are the only method of payment the Livonia Public Schools will accept.
- If an athlete qualified for Free Lunch last year, the fee is $100. However, they must reapply through the Free Lunch Program annually. If status changes, the balance will be collected.
- If an athlete qualified for Reduced Lunch last year, the fee is $175. They, too, must reapply through the Free Lunch Program annually. If the status changes, the balance will be collected.
- There will be NO payment plans set up by the athletic department. Payment plans can only be achieved by going online, using Pay Schools via a credit card, and paying off your credit card.
- Coaches may require the PTP fee to be paid prior to giving out equipment/uniforms.
- An athlete must pay the fee in order to play in the first scrimmage or contest.
- The LPS District-wide financial cap (grades 7-12th) is $700 per family.
Links for Payschools Online Payment for Athletic Fees
For individuals who do not qualify for government assistance based on documents submitted to the LPS Food Services Program
For individuals who qualify for Reduced Lunches based on documents submitted to the LPS Food Services Program
For individuals who qualify for Free Lunches based on documents submitted to the LPS Food Services Program
Files and Forms
- LPS Physical Form and Code of Conduct
- SHS Coaches Directory
- SHS Athletics YouTube Channel
- SHS Athletics FAQ
- SHS Fitness Center Usage Guidelines
- Team Fundraising Guidelines
- Fundraising Application Form
- SHS Letter Jacket Guidelines
- LPS Self-Disclosure Policy
- SHS Heat Index Policy
- SHS Athletic Injury Protocol
- SHS Buy-a-Brick Order Form
- MHSAA Scholar-Athlete Information
- SHS Athletics Collegiate Signings Procedure
- SHS Athletics Quick Reference Guide
- SHS Meet the Team Night Presentation 2020-2021
- 2021 Varsity Football Schedule