Franklin Counseling Department
At the Guidance Office in Franklin High School, we are committed to creating an atmoshpere that supports the academic and personcal growth of each student that steps through our door. We are very happy to help students with the following issues:
To make an appointment with your counselor click HERE.
- Planning out their four years at Franklin High School
- Developing a plan for after graduation
- Career advising
- Finding information on colleges
- Providing scholarship and financial aid information
- Questions about major tests like the SAT, ACT, or AP exams
- Academic success strategies
- Personal Issues
SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS:
SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL ONLY BE MADE FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Conflicts (two classes which meet the same hour)
- Incomplete schedules (schedules with less than six hours of study)
- Failure of a class
- Changes due to summer school work
- Placement as a volunteer in Community Service Program
- Level of a course is inappropriate
- Individual circumstances supported by student/parent rationale, or the recommendation of an IEP or EPT
To REQUEST a SCHEDULE CHANGE from your counselor click HERE.
Guidance Office Information
Please dial 734-744-2655, and use our extensions to reach us by phone. For non-urgent matters, please feel free to contact us by email.
Guidance Counseling Secretary
Mrs. Lana McCall / email@example.com / ext. 47950
Mrs. Ingram / firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 47951 / Last Names AAA-DUNC
Mr. McCalister / email@example.com / ext. 47952 / Last Names DUNK-KIPP
Mrs. Hall / firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 47953 / Last Names KIRC-QUIN
Ms. Chiasson / email@example.com / ext. 47954 / Last Names RADA-RIED
Mrs. Williams / firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 47955 / Last Names RINE-ZZZ
Mrs. Ellwein / email@example.com / Psychologist / ext. 79521
Mrs. Goslow / firstname.lastname@example.org / Student Assistance / ext. 79758
Mrs. Horback / email@example.com / English Learners / ext. 79534
Ms. Norcia / firstname.lastname@example.org / Speech & Language / ext. 79534
Ms. Ellis/ email@example.com / Social Worker / ext. 75050
Juniors and parents are invited to attend one of three virtual financial aid presentations to learn general information about the financial aid process, including FAFSA and scholarships. Please register for your preferred presentation date below to receive a link to join and to access handouts available for download.
Junior Financial Aid Presentation Dates:
The Schoolcraft Award of Excellence and Trustee Scholarships are now available on their website. Follow the link for more information.
Class of 2022 - Check out this presentation regarding the next steps after high school. Make sure to bookmark it as it contains some very important information.