Franklin Counseling Department
The Schoolcraft Award of Excellence and Trustee Scholarships are now available on their website. Follow the link for more information.
Class of 2021 - Check out this presentation regarding the next steps after high school. Make sure to bookmark it as it contains some very important information.
At the Guidance Office in Franklin High School, we are committed to creating an atmoshpere that supports the academic and personcal growth of each student that steps through our door. We are very happy to help students with the following issues:
To make an appointment with your counselor click HERE.
- Planning out their four years at Franklin High School
- Developing a plan for after graduation
- *Scheduling classes
- Career advising
- Finding information on colleges
- Providing scholarship and financial aid information
- Questions about major tests like the SAT, ACT, or AP exams
- Academic success strategies
- Personal Issues
SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS:
SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL ONLY BE MADE FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Conflicts (two classes which meet the same hour)
- Incomplete schedules (schedules with less than six hours of study)
- Failure of a class
- Changes due to summer school work
- Placement as a volunteer in Community Service Program
- Level of a course is inappropriate
- Individual circumstances supported by student/parent rationale, or the recommendation of an IEP or EPT
To REQUEST a SCHEDULE CHANGE from your counselor click HERE.
Guidance Office Information
Please dial 734-744-2655, and use our extensions to reach us by phone. For non-urgent matters, please feel free to contact us by email.
Guidance Counseling Secretary
Mrs. Lana McCall / firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 47950
Mrs. Ingram / email@example.com / ext. 47951 / Last Names AAA-DOAN
Mr. McCalister / firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 47952 / Last Names DOB-J
Mrs. Hall / email@example.com / ext. 47953 / Last Names K-PA
Ms. Morgan / firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 47954 / Last Names PE-ROSA
Mrs. Williams / email@example.com / ext. 47955 / Last Names ROSB-ZZZ
Mrs. Ellwein / firstname.lastname@example.org / Psychologist / ext. 79521
Mrs. Gonzalez / email@example.com / Social Worker / ext. 79523
Mrs. Goslow / firstname.lastname@example.org / Student Assistance / ext. 79758
Mrs. Horback / email@example.com / English Learners / ext. 79534
Mr. Hynes / firstname.lastname@example.org / Speech & Language / ext. 79534
Ms. Wilk / email@example.com / Social Worker / ext. 75025