Applying to College
Here are some basic tips to get you started. Please feel free to contact your counselor if you need more information.
- Go to the website of the college or university you are applying to and complete the online application. Links to most Michigan colleges can be found HERE.
- Submit your transcript electronically using Parchment.
- SAT and ACT scores must be sent to colleges directly from the testing agency. After you've been admitted, you will need to send your AP Exam scores as well.
- If your application requires a letter of recommendation from a counselor and/or teacher, identify someone who can write on your behalf and allow a minimum of two weeks for the letter to be completed.
- Franklin's school code is 232352.