AP Exam Registration 2019-2020
Due Date: November 1, 2019
- Registration must be completed by November 1, 2019 (Paid for with PaySchools) - $100 per test.
- Students who qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch can order exams for free by filling out the Pink AP Registration Form and returning it to the Guidance Office by November 1, 2019. You may pick up a form from your AP Teacher or in the Guidance Office.
- ANY Student who orders a test and does not take the exam will have a $40 Return of Test Fee charged by CollegeBoard for each exam not taken. This includes students who receive Free or Reduced Lunch.
- Students must also indicate on their CollegeBoard Account if they are taking or not taking an AP exam. The default on your CollegeBoard Account is undecided. This must be done by November 1, 2019.
- Please see Mr. McCalister or Mrs. Williams if you need a payment plan or plan on taking an AP exam not listed on the registration form before November 1, 2019. A $40 deposit per exam will be required.
- 2nd semester classes (Microeconomics and Macroeconomics) have different registration due dates for registration in March 2020.