Given the current circumstances, the PTA has made the difficult decision to postpone this year’s Science Fair indefinitely. In addition to the unprecedented situation as a whole, we understand that materials for some projects may be difficult to obtain, as well as students in partnerships are unable to meet. The curriculum requirement for Family 2 will be lifted.
The PTA will assess how we can proceed with a modified Science Fair once we have more direction on how the rest of the school year will go. We will ensure that students have enough time if they want to participate.
We appreciate all the hard work our students and volunteers put into this already. While we are disappointed, we think this is the right decision. If you have any questions, please reach out to the PTA at email@example.com