ACAT IMPORTANT DATES:
- November 25, 2019: 2020-2021 application opens for students who live within LPS district
- December 4, 2019: ACAT informational meeting at Webster Elementary 6:00-7:00 PM
- February 3, 2020: Application closes for students who live within LPS district
- March 16: Schools of Choice seats will be announced for the 2020-2021 school year**
Attention families who are interested in Schools of Choice seats at Webster Elementary's Alternative Classrooms for the Academically Talented (ACAT) program for the 2020-2021 school year.
Unfortunately, because of circumstances related to the current COVID 19 outbreak Webster Elementary and the Livonia Public Schools will not be accepting applications related to ACAT Schools of Choice seats for the 2020-2021 school year as previously advertised. Once a return to school date has been set we will reassess the possibility of opening a limited number of seats for the 2020-2021 school year.
Contact the ACAT Facilitator, David Zyczynski with questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alternative Classrooms for the Academically Talented (ACAT) program at Webster Elementary is a specialized environment for the academically talented and/or gifted population in grades 1-6.
Webster Elementary houses three programs:
- Students with moderate cognitive impairments
- Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Webster Elementary School at (734)744-2795 ext. 34967 or you may email the ACAT Teacher Facilitator David Zyczynski at email@example.com.