ACAT IMPORTANT DATES:
- November 25, 2019: 2020-2021 application opens for students who live within LPS district
- December 4, 2019: ACAT informational meeting at Webster Elementary 6:00-7:00 PM
- February 3, 2020: Application closes for students who live within LPS district
- Spring 2020: Schools of Choice seats will be announced for the 2020-2021 school year
The Alternative Classrooms for the Academically Talented (ACAT) program at Webster Elementary is a specialized environment for the academically talented and/or gifted population in grades 1-6.
Webster Elementary houses three programs:
- Students with moderate cognitive impairments
- Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Webster Elementary School at (734)744-2795 ext. 34967 or you may email the ACAT Teacher Facilitator David Zyczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.