Pay to Participate
PROCEDURE FOR PAYING THE ATHLETIC “PAY TO PARTICIPATE” FEE
THE STANDARD ATHLETIC FEE OF $125 COVERS AN ATHLETE
FOR ONE SPORT, THE SECOND SPORT IS ALSO $125, THE THIRD SPORT IS NO CHARGE.
- The Pay to Participate fee needs to be paid online (see the instructions for setting up School Pay on the athletic website). Online payments will be the only method of payment the Livonia Public Schools will be accepting, we cannot accept payment plan requests. Please note: The Pay to Participate link is on the Athletic portion of the Churchill High School website. The address is as follows: http://www.schoolpay.com
- Athletic fees can no longer be paid by personal check or cash, as was the case in previous years. Please note: there is NO processing fee involved when utilizing the online SchoolPay method of payment. Money paid is a flat fee and processing charges will not be added at checkout time.
- If an athlete qualified for Free Lunch last year, the fee is $25 for the first sport, $25 for the second sport, no charge for the third sport. However, they must reapply through the Free Lunch Program annually. If status changes, then the balance will be collected.
- If an athlete qualified for Reduced Lunch last year, the fee is $50 for the first sport, $50 for the second sport, no charge for the third sport . They, too, must reapply through the Free Lunch Program annually. If status changes, then the balance will be collected.
- The PTP does not include either facility usage (i.e. golf course or ice rink fees) or equipment fees (i.e. football helmets), which are in addition to the PTP fee.
- There will be NO payment plans set up by the athletic department. Payment plans can only be achieved by going online, using School Pay via a credit card, and paying off your own personal credit card.
- Coaches may require the PTP fee to be paid prior to giving out equipment/uniforms.
- An athlete must pay the fee in order to play in the first scrimmage or contest.
- The LPS District wide financial cap (grades 7-12) is $700 per family.