Contracted child care for ages 6 weeks to 5 years includes a preschool component to meet the needs of working parents. Instructional programs during traditional preschool hours are followed by enrichment programming. Child care is available year-round.
- Child care program for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Instructional program during the morning hours followed by enrichment activities in the afternoon
- The hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Affiliated with Livonia Public Schools
- Open year-round
Non-Refundable Registration Fee:
- $90 1st child
- $55 Each additional child
- A $200.00 holding fee per child is required when notified of classroom placement.
Full-Time Rates (Monday - Friday):
- Infant-35 months: $62/Day
36+ months: $51/Day
Gayle Fedoronko, Supervisor:
734 744-2813, Ext. 22991