- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
SHS PTSA Officers and Committee Chairs 2019-20
President: Karen Bradford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Kim Pence (email@example.com)
Secretary: Chris Flannigan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer: Anne Speigle (email@example.com)
Membership: Terri Rentis (Rentist@hotmail.com)
Bulletin Board: Chris Flannigan
Coat Check: Beckie VanHollebeke and Sally Duffy
Homecoming: 9/28/19 | Coming Home: 2/8/20
Nominating Committee: Kim Pence
Reflections: Karen Bradford
Theme 2019-20: "Look Within"
Senior Breakfast: OPEN
Staff Appreciation: Tracy Nesler and Jason Nesler
Youth Making a Difference: OPEN
2019-20 Meeting Dates
Meetings are at 6:30 PM in the Principal's Conference Room
All are welcome
September 4, 2019
October 2, 2019
November 6, 2019
No Meeting in December
January 8, 2020
February 5, 2020
March 4, 2020
April 1, 2020 (No Joke!)
May 6, 2020
June 3, 2020 (EBoard Only)