- Go to the website of the college or university you are applying to and complete the online application.
- Submit your transcript electronically using Parchment!
- SAT and ACT scores must be sent to colleges directly from the testing agency. After you've been admitted, you will need to send your AP Exam scores as well.
- If your application requires a letter of recommendation from a counselor and/or teacher, please identify someone who can write on your behalf and allow a minimum of two weeks for the letter to be completed. Fill out the Letter of Recommendation Assistant form to assist the person writing your letter. (TIP - If you save the file to your computer, then you'll be able to complete the form electronically.)
- Stevenson's school code is 232358.
College Planning Presentation
Affording College in Michigan Guidebook
SHS Letter of Recommendation Assistant Form
2020 Fall Senior College Presentation