Applying to College
- Go to the website of the college or university you are applying to and complete the online application. Links to most Michigan colleges can be found HERE.
- Submit your transcript electronically using Parchment!
- SAT and ACT scores must be sent to colleges directly from the testing agency. After you've been admitted, you will need to send your AP Exam scores as well.
- If your application requires a letter of recommendation from a counselor and/or teacher, please identify someone who can write on your behalf and allow a minimum of two weeks for the letter to be completed. Fill out the Letter of Recommendation Assistant form to assist the person writing your letter. (TIP - If you save the file to your computer, then you'll be able to complete the form electronically.)
- Stevenson's school code is 232358.
College & Military Visits
Juniors and Seniors:
Individual college visits are beginning the week of October 16. There are several college visits already scheduled. If you are interested in meeting individually with Kalamazoo College, Purdue, Michigan Tech, Cleveland State University, the Art Institute, just to name a few, please come to the Counseling Office and sign up.