KLAA Code of Conduct
- Unless authorized by school officials, parents or spectators ARE NOT allowed on the playing field or playing surface at any time.
- Be POSITIVE and Treat others with RESPECT. Negative or profane language is strictly prohibited.
- Respect the referees/game officials and opponents.
- No coaching from the sideline by parents are spectators.
- At indoor events (including ice rinks) no noise makers are allowed.
- At outdoor events, noise makers such as horns, whistles, and other items which can disrupt the contest are prohibited.
- No alcohol or tobacco is allowed on school grounds.
- No pets allowed in the stadium.
- No throwing of objects is allowed such as powder, balls, etc.
- Balls cannot be brought into the stadium. No pick-up games are allowed.
- Appropriate shirts must be worn.
- Appropriate signs only please.
- Students in 8th grade and younger must accompanied by a parent to enter the stadium.
- Student sections must remain on their own side.
- In the gym, students cannot lean over the rail to cheer.
- School officials retain the right to refuse admittance or remove a person(s) from an event due to inappropriate behavior.
- Drive slowly and carefully as you enter and depart the stadium/gym areas.
- Please keep area clean-Please use receptacles!
- For Varsity Home Football Games, there is NO Re-entry allowed!
Good sports are winners! Thank you for your assistance and enjoy the contest!
Kensington Lakes Activities Association
- Livonia Churchill Chargers
- Livonia Franklin Patriots
- Livonia Stevenson Spartans
- Belleville Tigers
- Dearborn Pioneers
- Dearborn Fordson Tractors
- Wayne Memorial Zebras
- Westland John Glenn Rockets
- Canton Chiefs
- Plymouth Wildcats
- Salem Rocks
- Brighton Bulldogs
- Hartland Eagles
- Howell Highlanders
- Novi Wildcats
- Northville Mustangs