Schedule Change Policy
The staff, counselors and administrators at Churchill High School would like to emphasize the importance of making informed decisions when making course selections each year. Carefully choosing alternate courses is equally as important.
Please understand that teacher assignments and budget decisions are dependent on the course selections made by our students.
Counselors cannot make schedule changes for the following reasons:
- Student has already been granted one elective schedule change this school year
- Student wishes to change teachers, hours, or lunches
- Student wishes to move into a section of the same course that is larger in size than the one he/she is requesting to drop
- The schedule change request is made after the first week of the semester
- The Schedule Change Request Form has not been completed online
Please note that students are making a full-year commitment when they sign up for year-long classes. Dropping a year-long class in the middle of the year may or may not be possible depending on the circumstances and seat availability in other classes. This also applies to classes offered at the Livonia Career Technical Center.
All schedule changes are subject to seat availability.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation regarding our schedule change guidelines.