Track and Field
You must have a physical exam form on file in the Athletic Office in order to participate.
There will be a mandatory student meeting on March 21 at 3:00 for girls and on March 22 at 3:00 for boys. The meetings will last until 3:30.
All practices are on the track from 3:00-4:30. Practices are Monday-Thursday. A Google Form will be emailed to all parents at least two weeks prior to practice to sign students up.
There will be one boys' team and one girls' team of approximately 50 students each.
All meets start between 3:45-4:00
Transportation is available for students traveling to and from games.
You must have rides ready for pick up at 4:30 on practice days and immediately after meets (approx. 6:30. Please be advised that this time is an estimate, times will vary due to traffic, meet length, location, etc.) Late pick ups may result in removal from the team.
List of Available Events to Participate In
- Field: Long Jump, Shot Put, High Jump
- Sprints: 70 M, 100 M, 200 M, 400 M
- Distance: 800 M, 1600 M, 3200 M
- Hurdles: 55 M, 200 M
- Relays: 400 M, 800 M, 1600 M, 3200 M
2022 Track Schedule
- Wednesday, April 20: Emerson @ Franklin (Westland)
- Wednesday, April 27: Holmes @ Emerson
- Wednesday, May 4: Frost @ Emerson
- Wednesday, May 11: Adams (Westland) @ Emerson
- Wednesday, May 18: Emerson @ Stevenson (Westland)
- Wednesday, May 25: City Meet @ Holmes