Support the Frost PTSA by making your purchases through Amazon Smiles!
Frost Middle School PTSA • 14041 Stark Road • Livonia, MI 48154
www.facebook.com/FrostMiddleSchoolPTSA • www.livoniapublicschools.org • firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Frost Parents, Teachers and Students,
Welcome to Frost Middle School PTSA!
Welcome to the Frost Middle School PTSA! As a PTSA we continue to work with students and staff to create the best possible learning environment for all. Remember that when parents, teachers and students unite for the benefit of our school, we can create an amazing environment that enriches our children’s lives and helps them achieve their potential. We look forward to a great partnership. These last couple of years have been difficult and we are looking forward to a more normal year this year!
Our goal is to support our students' educational experience by volunteering our "time, treasure and talent" in any way we can, because we understand that broad support for our students today will increase their chances for success tomorrow.
- Take a moment to fill out the Volunteer and Craft Show forms. We provide many wonderful opportunities for you to be involved with your students. If you can coordinate volunteers for a preplanned activity, please consider leading a committee like 8th Grade Send off, Youth Making A Difference, Scholarship Selection, Staff Appreciation or Frost Free. We need volunteers like you to continue our success.
- If you are interested, please email email@example.com
The PTSA annual membership drive is underway. Every membership is important and shows support of your student and Frost Middle School PTSA.
- Dues are $7.00 for a single membership.
- To become a member, go online to https://fmslivonia.
- Or fill out the membership form and return it to Frost with a cash payment (exact bills only please) or a check made out to Frost PTSA.
- Membership forms may be turned in at any time in the school office.
Students who join the Frost PTSA receive the following benefits:
- Eligibility to audition for PTSA Scholarships, eligibility to win Frost spirit wear and gift cards.
- Pride in being a PTSA member of their school.
- Opportunity to be on the Student Council.
Our first PTSA meeting of the year: - TBD - Please join us!
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to meeting you -
Crystal Frank, Frost PTSA President 2021-22
All students and parents are welcome, even if you're just thinking about joining.
Stay Informed .... Follow Frost PTSA on Facebook to get updates, events and special days happening throughout the year.