Kindergarten registration begins on February 1! Please note that the forms linked on this page are for registration for the current school year only.
Online Registration for New Families
Welcome to Livonia Public Schools!
We are excited to welcome you to our district! We hope this page will provide you with all the necessary information to register your child.
Families NEW to the Livonia Public Schools district are able to begin the process of registering their student(s) online. Here's how:
- Find your child's school on the list below, and click the link to access and complete the online registration form.
- The secretary of your child's school will contact you within 10 days to confirm receipt of your form and welcome you into the district.
- You will be contacted in the summer to schedule an appointment to present your required documentation. Please click here to view the list, and begin gathering what you will need.
- Q - What if I do not know what school my child is assigned to?
- Q - I do not reside within LPS boundaries. Can I still register my child?
- A - No; Livonia Public Schools is not a school of choice district. Only families residing within district boundaries will be permitted to register. Families residing outside boundaries who submit a form will not be registered into the district.
- Q - I am living in the home of a Livonia resident and have questions about the residency affidavit.
- Q - Do I have to register my child if he/she attended LPS last year?
- A - No, existing LPS families do not need to register.
The registration forms that are linked below are for this CURRENT school year, only.
Links for next school year (2021-2022) will be posted here on Feb. 1, 2021. Please check back at that time, if you need to register your child for next school year.
Please note that this process is for families new to LPS only. Students who are already enrolled in the district do not need to complete a registration form.