If your child will require (and is eligible for bus transportation) for the 2023-24 school year, you will need to make the request by logging into in ParentConnect. This process is most easily completed on a computer (rather than a hand-held device):
- Log into ParentConnect
- Click on the red Fall Enrollment Confirmation message near the upper right corner of your screen
- Click on the Update Information button (next to the "Updates Incomplete" message in red)
- Click on Transportation
- Select Yes from the mini-dropdown menu in the center of the screen
- Click on Updates Complete
- Click on Return to main menu at the top left.
If your child has transportation via an IEP, you do not need to register, as those arrangements will be made separately for your child. If you are unsure if your child is eligible for transportation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the email from LPS that was sent to all families on May 16 if you need further instructions.