- Webster Elementary School
Webster ACAT Face to Face Return Letter
September 29, 2020
Dear ACAT Face to Face Families,
We are excited that the Livonia Public Schools Board of Education has voted that all students can return to a full school day starting Monday, October 12. The new school hours for our Webster students will be 7:40 - 1:25 with synchronous math beginning each day at 2:15.
In order to prepare our students for this full day, we will be re-introducing students to a full school day the week of October 5. Through this transition period, Family 1 & 2 students should follow this slightly adjusted Daily Time Schedule Webster.pdf for our Webster Livonia Virtual students on Monday and Tuesday.
- Friday, October 2: Remote Learning Only: no students attending school on this day.
- Monday, October 5: Family 3 ONLY Students attend a full day (7:40 - 1:25).
- Tuesday, October 6: Family 3 & Family 2 Students attend a full day (7:40 - 1:25).
- Wednesday, October 7: Family 3, Family 2 & Family 1 Students attend a full day
- Thursday, October 8: All ACAT students in session full day
- Friday, October 9: All ACAT students in session full day. This will also be Picture Day for our students.
This will help us transition all students to their full school day, while practicing physical distancing and new safety procedures. Students can be dropped off beginning at 7:25 daily. They may enter the building and go directly to their classroom. Staff will be on hand to direct them to their classrooms as no parents will be allowed to enter the building. More details on our drop off / pick up procedure will be coming.
Please fill out this ACAT Student Transportation Form for each of your Wildcats attending as soon as possible to help us prepare. We are currently adjusting our parent drop off and pick up procedures. We will be expecting all students being dropped off by car to remain in their car until we are ready to unload them. You will no longer be able to park and walk them to the doors. I will be sharing a very detailed document with you soon.
Please don’t hesitate to contact your child’s teacher or me if you have any questions or concerns. We can’t wait to see all our students every day!