We've had a great first day of school at Roosevelt. Our tigers were so excited to be back. All students made it safely to their classrooms and I am so proud of them for wearing their masks! Thank you for your continued support.
A few reminders:
- Today is a HALF DAY and dismissal is at 12:10 pm. For those picking up, please park in a designated spot and walk to your child's exit door. Buses are running today, as well. Please be patient at your child's bus stop as our drivers work through their routes.
- Please do not park in the loops. This is a safety issue and impedes traffic flow.
- Please do not bring pets (dogs) on school grounds during arrival and dismissal times.
- Tomorrow is a full day of school, and the breakfast and lunch program will be available (see menu).
- Students who want breakfast will report to their classroom first, then they may walk to the cafeteria to retrieve a bag of breakfast.
- Tomorrow is a full day, from 8:55-4:00. Arrival begins at 8:45 am, please do not drop off your child before that time.
- Gentle arrival and dismissal are in place. Students will enter through their designated doors and go right to class. Like last year, we will not be lining up outside. Please see the attached arrival and dismissal doors by the classroom teacher.
I know this is a lot of information. If you would like to reference this at any time please check out my last Roosevelt Parent Roundup here. A new Roundup will be shared this Friday.
September Lunch Menu is attached as well. We cannot wait to see everyone back tomorrow! Have a great afternoon.
September Lunch Menu.pdf
Arrival and Dismissal Doors.pdf
Mrs. Diana Shahin